Learn Safe Usage of Alcohol Based Sanitizers
Hand Sanitizers both Herbal (non-alcoholic) and Alcohol based were used earlier (pre-Covid19 pandemic) as well. But with this Corona Virus spread, it became important to clean your hands regularly in order to avoid Corona Infection and now Sanitizers are widely used. Hand Sanitizers easy to use, portable can be used anywhere and anytime.
Medical experts around the world has suggested that, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to wash your hands with soap and water. In case there are no option for handwash then you can use alcohol based hand sanitizer, which can clean your hands from various viruses and germs. Hand Sanitzers also come handy when you are travelling or when you are at your office or shopping.
Advice on the safe use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers
To protect yourself and others against COVID-19, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water. If you use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, make sure you use and store it carefully.
When you should use Hand Sanitizer
- When you touch a surface which other people have touched. It is also advisable to wipe down the handle of a shopping cart before you use it.
- Sanitizer can be used before entering the office
- You can also use it if you are pulling a cart in a store, after filling your vehicle with fuel
- After handling money, after touching elevator buttons or door handles.
- You can also use if all outside tasks are done, so that overuse of sanitzer can be avoided.
Tips to Buy Hand Sanitizer for Corona
– Make sure you buy an alcohol based sanitizer which contains between 60-95% alcohol.
– Check the manufacturer and License as well
– Check manufacturing date and Expiry date (or best before date)
Things to consider while using Hand Sanitizers
Note: The following issues may vary from person to person or from product to product. We are not undermining the use of Sanitizers, but excessive use of anything is bad. Try to consult your doctor before making any decision.
Following are some tips to use hand sanitizers
- Find the directions on the bottle and follow the proper technique to use hand sanitizer.
- Apply the liquid to the palm of one hand, then rub it all over both hands until the sanitizer dries.
- Do not to wipe the sanitizer off before it’s dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, as it can cause irritation.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers out of children’s reach.
- Teach Kids how to use and apply the sanitizer.
- Some Alochol based hand santizers can be flammable, do use before handling fire or cooking.
- Do not drink or swallow any kind of hand sanitizer. Seek immediate medical help in that case.
- Using hand sanitizer frequently can make your hands very dry.
- All germs cannot be removed by hand sanitizers if your hands are greasy or dirty. In that case, you must wash your hand with soap and water.
You can ask your following questions to you family doctor or physician regarding the usage of hand sanitizers
- Which hand sanitzer is to be used?
- Which sanitzers are good for kids?
- What is different between Hand Rub or Sanitizer? Which is better?
- Do all types of hand sanitizer contain enough alcohol?
- How often should you use hand sanitizer?
- What are the side effects of hand sanitizers?
- What precautions to be kept while using hand sanitizer and after using it?
- Are there any alternative to hand sanitizers?
- Do our body become resistance to antibiotics if used
shop6 months ago
Learn About Best Laptops for Video Editing in 2020
Tools8 months ago
Free Text to Speech Tools
Courses8 months ago
Learn Mobile Advertising for Free
Digital Marketing8 months ago
Free Keyword Research Tools
General8 months ago
Free Resume Builders – Create Your CV for Free
Health8 months ago
How to Boost Immunity Against CoronaVirus
Language8 months ago
Learn German Language for Free
Health8 months ago
How to Protect Yourself from CoronaVirus