ExpEYES is a hardware & software framework for developing science experiments, demonstrations and projects without getting in to the details of electronics or computer programming. It converts your PC into a science laboratory. Design of ExpEYES combines the real-time measurement capability of micro-controllers with the ease and flexibility of Python programming language for data analysis and visualization.
About ExpEYES, ExpeEyes Junior
It also functions as a test equipment for electronics hobbyists and engineering students. Software is distributed under GNU General Public License and the hardware designs are under CERN OHL. It can be connected to the USB port of any computer. It provides several Analog Input/Outputs with 12 bit resolution, in addition to a host of other features like wave generation, capacitance measurement, time interval measurement etc.
Graphical User Interface is already available for a large number of experiments. The software is distributed under GNU General Public License. The latest version including a set of accessories and user manual.
Features of ExpEyes
- A tool for learning science by exploring and experimenting.
- Covers Experiments at Under Graduate and Graduate level
- 4 channel Oscilloscope, 1Msps, +/-16V input range
- Sine/Triangular Wave Generator, 5Hz to 5kHz
- Programmable voltage sources, +/5V and +/-3.3V
- Frequency Counter and time measurements.
- Supports I2C standard sensors
- 12bit analog resolution.
- Open Hardware and Free Software.
- Software in Python programming language.
- get started with the User Manual and Videos
- Tested on Raspberry Pi (deb file)
Experiments using ExpEYES-17
- Half wave Rectifier
- Full wave Rectifier
- Diode Clipping
- Diode Clamping
- Diode Characteristics
- Transistor Amplifier, CE
- Inverting Amplifier
- Non-inverting Amplifier
- Logic Gates
- Transistor Characteristics
- IC555 Oscillator
- Clock divider circuit
Electrical Circuits, study of LCR elements Experiments
- RLC steady state response
- RLC transient response
- RC transient response
- RL transient response
- RC circuits, XY plot
- Filter circuits Plot I-V curve
- Electromagnetic Induction
Sound: velocity, beats Experiments
- Velocity of sound in Air
- Sound Beats Frequency response of Piezo buzzer
Mechanics and Thermal Experiments
- Distance by Echo (SR04)
- Gravity by pendulum
- Driven pendulum
- Angular velocity of pendulum
- Cooling curve (PT100)
Important Information about ExpEyes
Software is Free but you have to buy Hardware. You can buy Hardware from here: https://expeyes.in/hardware.html
Official Website: https://expeyes.in
Tools12 months ago
Free Text to Speech Tools
shop10 months ago
Learn About Best Laptops for Video Editing in 2020
Digital Marketing11 months ago
Free Keyword Research Tools
Courses12 months ago
Learn Mobile Advertising for Free
General12 months ago
Free Resume Builders – Create Your CV for Free
Health12 months ago
How to Boost Immunity Against CoronaVirus
Books10 months ago
Free Pro Git Book by Scott Chacon and Ben Straub
CMS10 months ago
List of Free Java CMS